|Educational and Practical Experience |
HIH has a student council, and is considered the Institute highest
elected body. The council handles student issues that include student
interests that influences educational, scientific, creative, and moral
and spiritual development.
The student’s council’s aim is:
1. To insure the student’s active participation into the HIH educational activities.
2. To represent to the Administration student interests.
3. To influence the educational process of the Institute
4. Protect student rights
5. Unit student organizations, clubs and unions to
contribute to the creation of an effective atmosphere for the students
and will influence the scientific, educational, spiritual, creative and
physical development of all people involved in the HIH educational
6. Organized HIH activities for students during holidays and special events.
7. To help HIH to meet the declared missions and goals.
The Congress is the next organization made up of
students and faculty. The Congress is comprised of different students
faculties student council members. An elected leadership direct the
council’s activities. An election committee of the council prepares for
the elections which has a representation of 18 people.
The HIH control committee handles the correspondence
generated from the student council’s decisions and control the
expenditure of council finances.